We are looking for registered technicians and veterinary assistants to help us in either full-time or part-time roles, for all shifts, and we’re offering a signing bonus for those who ultimately join our team.
We offer both an alternative workweek schedule (four ten-hour days) and a standard schedule (five eight-hour days), competitive compensation, and for full-time employees, a group health plan, six paid holidays, sick time, and PTO. We also have a beautiful new facility filled with natural light, ample free parking (right next to the building that you’d work in), and we’re only a five minute walk from Daly City BART.
This is a unique opportunity to work within multiple disciplines, to grow a practice, and to do so alongside individuals who believe that the care of patients and people should dictate our actions, not the pursuit of profit. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send an email to Greg Mayland at email@example.com with a resume and cover letter that addresses your experience and availability.
Use minimally invasive endoscopic procedures to examine several organs of the animal in order to collect biopsies and to perform therapeutic procedures while causing minimal discomfort and significantly reducing post-procedural complications. Use diagnostic approaches and patient evaluations for complicated systemic diseases metabolic and pathophysiologic processes in dogs and cats. Diagnose diseases with advanced procedures such as bone marrow sampling, transfusion medicine, and abdominal ultrasonography. Use multi-system approach to internal medicine and long-term management of chronic diseases for dogs and cats when they are diagnosed with one or multiple diseases, treat, and monitor their response to treatment to provide and reassess the quality of life of these patients. California Veterinary Medicine license required. ACVIM diplomate credentials or equivalent required.
* Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent, or related field;
* 2 years of experience as Small Animal Internal Medicine Resident, or related occupation;
* Experience with minimally invasive endoscopic procedures;
* Experience with diagnostic approaches and patient evaluations for complicated systemic diseases in dogs and cats;
* Experience with advanced procedures such as bone marrow sampling, transfusion medicine, and abdominal ultrasonography;
* Experience with multi-system approach to internal medicine and long-term management of chronic diseases;
* California Veterinary Medicine license required; and
* ACVIM diplomate credentials or equivalent required.
Worksite: 2201 Junipero Serra Blvd., Suite C, Daly City, CA 94014
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to San Francisco Veterinary Medical Group, Inc. dba Nor Cal Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Hospital, Attn. HR/AI, 2201 Junipero Serra Blvd., Suite C, Daly City, CA 94014